Flash's bounty Flash's bounty

Nice game, needs a lot of polish though.
If you spend to much money/invest it all in leadership you practically have to restart the game if you didn't buy the catapult in time/your army died. I was dumb and had to restart twice.
Also, ghosts are op, you should cap units at theit limit.
(I just stacked 10k ghosts and rushed through story mode)
I got stuck in endless mode when using an underground ladder because the created terrain was just walls everywhere and I couldn't move. It sucks to lose a 2h save this way...
Apart from this the game was good, so I'll still give 3 stars.

Beyond Darkness Beyond Darkness

I liked the game, the story started a bit slow (which might bore some players away), but it came well together in the end.
Also, it ran really smooth compared to your previous game.
I took half a star from my rating for the aliased graphics, the huge file size, again a lot typos (less than in your last game though) and because the backgrounds, characters and textbox don't really fit together.
Good work overall, I enjoyed it.

Cold Memories Cold Memories

The story is nice, but the game can be improved a lot.
I encountered a lot of bugs which should be fixed:
jump/doublejump didn't work,
I got stuck in a wall,
game froze when I was hit by a bullet,
background scrolling isn't smooth
Also, the story should be told passively (without me having to mash "s" while playing the platformer) and I'd remove the letter sound....
Storyparts should fit the level-length better and you shouldn't repeat them if the level has no more text.

If you want help with scripting/bugfixing, beta testers or just some tips for your next game (which I hope you will make), I'd gladly lend a hand.

Aria Aria

Looking good, the hand on the right side might be a bit too small though.
And fix your lines, they are aliased (you can see the pixel zigzag) and the ends don't thin out.
Black background with black outlines also isn't a good choice.
I really like it apart from that, especially the proportions&clothes.

Dark06Star responds:

Lol yeah I know, it looks a bit pixelated but that's because it's bigger than the actual size in the game, and because the background is black ^^;;